Can you code? Did you do well on IQ-tests or University Entrance-exams? Then keep reading!
We are the Excel Department and we do not ask questions. We give answers. No one will call us when things are fine and dandy. People call us when there is a problem.
When a process that a summer-intern developed in 2002 has broken down, that’s when we are needed.
When a CEO starts and he realizes there is no coherent pricing strategy, that’s when he calls us.
When a CFO has quit and slammed the door but the reports still need to be created, that’s where we come into the picture.
We love Excel. We love to solve problems. We love to try new solutions.
We hate administration and that’s why we are passionate about removing every last unnecessary step in a process. This is also why we often develop a solution first and then see if the client wants it.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
– Are you the person people in the office ask for help when they have an Excel-problem?
– Do you get a twitch in your eye when you see a risky and complicated process and you just wished you had the time to fix it?
– When others are watching football, are your thoughts instead drifting to what makes a country good at football and you start thinking about possible ways to calculate that?
– Maybe you wish you had more time to learn VBA-programming properly or perhaps you already speak VBA better than English?
If you answered yes to at least 1 of the above questions, you might be the person we are looking for.
Some nice perks of working with us include:
- Working one week per month in sunny Teneriffa where we rent a house during the cold winter months (i.e. Nov – Feb or Mars)
- Joining us at our yearly trip to Almedalen where we show up as Nominella Insatsstyrkan with our laptops and Excel-skills available for anyone who needs something calculated.
- An office located in an amazing co-working space in the heart of Stockholm where you get to be surrounded by creative entrepreneurs, artists and visionaries.
- Plenty of nerdy jokes about spreadsheets.
You don’t have to be a master at Excel when you start. What we do require is a basic understanding of programming and an intense willingness to learn. We can give you the ropes but only you can climb them.
Statistically, you are much more likely to be successful in this position if you do well on IQ-tests and University Entrance-exams.
Send your CV* to email@example.com
*if you are the person we are looking for you got better things to do than to write cover-letters.